Sunday, August 5, 2018

Today I had a really good day. I beared my testimony in church. And I really feel sad for someone. And I want to talk about my vacation.

So, the first thing I did was I went to Garden of the Gods. And I climbed at Garden of the Gods. It was fun climbing there. And I went to Pike's Peak and I also climbed. And there was donuts at Pike's Peak. And so next we went to the Royal Gorge. We went on the merry go round, me and Allie. And there was this park that Allie and I went to after the Merry go round. And we went on the gondola ride across the gorge. And we took pictures during the gondola ride. And I had ice cream. I let Allie have a little bit of licks. And I loved my ice cream because it was vanilla and chocolate. And next we went to White Sands. And Errolyn's and Logan's path was fun. They made a little bump, but Errolyn wanted to destroy it, so she did. And mine was like a roller coaster because it had 3 bumps and it also hurt your bum. And Allie made her own path too. And I tried to make swerves on mine and it was fun. And I also liked getting to watch Double Dare at the hotels. And I went swimming. And one swimming pool that I went to, part of it was inside and part of it was outside. And there was a hot tub. And I met a friend and we played mermaid. And it was fun. And I finished watching all of the videos of Super Monsters. And most of all, I liked it because all of those things I did was awesome. And I like doing those things. And last time I went to Pike's Peak there was snow.

What is your favorite Primary song? I Am a Child of God
What is your favorite subject in school? Math
What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans? Cherry
Which flavor of ice-cream do you prefer? Mint Chocolate Chip
What do you think is your very best feature? My hair, because you can actually form it into something pretty
What is your strongest talent? Drawing
Do you play a musical instrument, if so which one(s)? Piano
What do you usually do when you have leisure time on your hands? Watch TV
What is your favorite season and why? Definitely not Spring because of allergies. Summer is my favorite because you don't have school.

4 comments:

  1. I've never been to Garden of the Gods. You will have to take me there some day. I'm glad you had a good time on your vacation. And I'm glad you like drawing. I used to draw when I was younger and still have some of my drawings. Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that you like to draw. Maybe next time I come I can see your drawings.

      Delete
  2. What is your favorite Primary song? I See My Mother Kneeling...
    What is your favorite subject in school? Math
    What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans? Root Beer
    Which flavor of ice-cream do you prefer? Cherry Amaretto Cordial
    What do you think is your very best feature? My hair...when I fix it
    What is your strongest talent? Music
    Do you play a musical instrument, if so which one(s)? Piano
    What do you usually do when you have leisure time on your hands?Read and write.
    What is your favorite season and why? Fall...because you're so sick of hot and humid, it is nice to have cold and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to stop doing quizzes. And I liked your answers.

      Delete