Sunday, August 19, 2018

Q: Describe your feelings about fasting.  List some things you have fasted for and how it made you feel.
A: Good because I help people. I've fasted for Grandma Albertson, Grandpa Wideman, and Grandma Wideman. Because Grandpa had kidney stones and Grandma was in the hospital. I fast for Grandma Albertson because she's old and I don't want her to die. It made me feel happy to fast for them.

Q: Are you scared of anything?  If so, what?  How do you think prayer could help you be less afraid?
A: Zombies are my worst fear. If I pray I won't have nightmares about them.

Q: What did you do for the last hour?
A: Building a car out of legos.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for fasting for us. I am sure that fasting helped Grandma Wideman to stay alive. I don't want Grandma Albertson to die either, because she is my mother. But I know she has to die so she can help her ancestors accept the Gospel and so she can be resurrected some day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete