Sunday, July 22, 2018

So, today is church and I have been trying to make this game and its called Fight to the Death. And I am getting really close to finishing it. And I'm planning to make others games. And I'm using graph paper for it. Cause I'm going to buy a graph paper notebook and so I'm going to make lots of games. So, I like to color. I have a good idea for making a game. I could make a maze book. I could make a game for my family so I can play it with Allie when I'm bored. And it can be a game she knows how to play. Allie likes to play with me. And Allie and I made a secret handshake and it goes, "Me and Allie, friends and sisters, we will be together forever." So, now you know how it goes, right?

I sleep with stuffed animals. And most of all I'm still working on things that I don't want other people to know. But, I already got baptized. And I have this red balloon and a white bear with a heart that you can put a picture in. And also, Allie is really energized.

And Logan has a nerf gun. So, I was planning to make a bulls eye things that he can try and shoot. And I can mark how many times he makes it so he can practice shooting and get better. And we have this picture place where we put pictures, and I'm planning on making another really cool picture. So, if you're listening, I hope you like it.


Are you a morning or night person? Morning

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet

Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas

What is your favorite television program? True and the Rainbow Kingdom

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Ice Power

What’s your favorite color? Blue

What’s your favorite animal? Dolphin

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? No

You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Mansion & a Hot Tub

List your best personality trait: Kind

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Hawaii

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Hawaii

What’s your favorite song of the moment? Let it Go

What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Hang out with Friends

What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Do my Sunday Chart

Have any hidden talents? Violin

What is your meal? Top Ramen

What would be your dream job? Being a Mother

Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True Love

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To be a Superhero, to be in charge of everyone, & to be the best drawer in the world

If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Emily

Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes

4 comments:

  1. Way to go! Always pick true love over money. Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to choose money, but I really want true love.

      Delete
  2. Are you a morning or night person? Middle of the day :)

    Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet

    Ninjas or pirates? Neither

    What is your favorite television program?Love it or List it

    If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Invisibility or reading someone's minds

    What’s your favorite color? Blue

    What’s your favorite animal? Horse

    Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? No

    You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Mansion with a pool

    List your best personality trait: Creative

    If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Colorado mountains

    If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Where Jesus lived

    What’s your favorite song of the moment? I Will Be What I Believe

    What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Read

    What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Conduct choir practice

    Have any hidden talents? All my talents everyone knows

    What is your favorite meal? Anaheim Beef Enchiladas with cheese chili relleno

    What would be your dream job? Being a Mother

    Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True Love

    If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To have a better singing voice, to be able to eat whatever I wanted and never gain weight, to have all my progeny have strong testimonies and lives in the Church

    If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? April

    Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that you did my quiz Grandma. And we're going to your house for a vacation.

      Delete