Thursday, October 30, 2014

Allie was born.  And then Mommy got stuff out of the attic for her.  And then Mommy got and Allie came out of Mom's tummy.  And then Allie was in things that we bought.  And then we put clothes on the baby.  And then we run around outside and Mommy's out here with the baby.  I like making Allie smile.  I like her a lot.

Allie was Super Girl for Halloween and Mommy was taking care of Allie at Halloween.  And then I come in to get a treat, but then I was gone, and then Mommy gave me a treat again, and I said I was done.  And then Halloween was over and it didn't start anymore.  I was Elsa.

I went to Halley's house last week.  And I went to school and I went to Halley's house when I was done with school.  And then I decided to hold Allie all day.  And then school started while it was dark last week when Allie was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment